Secured and freeze-dried cancellous bone allograft for bone-void filling in Orthopaedic, Trauma, Neuro & Spine surgeries.
- Living donors origin (hip arthroplasty)
- Viruses and prions inactivation treatment followed by radiosterilization
- Freeze-dried and secured packaging for a 5 year shelf-life
- Osseointregation and bone reconstruction speed favoured by the quality of our cancellous bone grafts
- Adapted volumes: from 5 to 30cc
- Controlled cutting edge
|5 cc||Chips 3mm side||Ref. BS02|
|5 cc||Chips 5mm side||Ref. B02|
|10 cc||Chips 5mm side||Ref. B04|
|20 cc||Chips 5mm side||Ref. B06|
|30 cc||Chips 5mm side||Ref. B07|
Open the double packaging following strict aseptic rules before use and rehydrate the graft by immersion in sterile saline solution.
This product is a tissue from human origin:
• the graft implantation form must be filled-in (surgeon & patient names) and sent to TBF after surgery ;
• the receiving patient must be informed by the surgeon of the nature and origin of the product.
Do not use whenever there are some situations likely to limit the success of the graft: major osteoporosis, general or local infection...
Download the Brochure